Enough Is Enough's mission is to make the Internet safer for children and families.
- Project Wilberforce: To end the Internet-enabled sexual exploitation of children and adults and restore a culture of dignity and respect. The following campaigns are part of "Project Wilberforce":
- The National P*rn Free WiFiTM Campaign (www.friendlyfreewifi.org): The campaign urges McDonald's and Starbucks and the rest of corporate America to filter child p*rnography and hard-core p*rnography on their public WiFi services. *Click here to sign petition.
- Public Health Pandemic Campaign: EIE is working with a broad coalition of organizations together with professionals from the medical, psychiatry, psychology, sociology and legal communities to elevate the social costs of extreme p*rnography to a rapidly growing public health pandemic.
- Industry Initiatives: EIE works in close partnerships with Internet industry giants to improve upon corporate best practices, policies, safety features and public education efforts.
- Award-winning Internet Safety 101 Program Initiatives: We continue to make the 101 multi-media Program available both in the U.S. and abroad. To learn more or order the program click here
- Public Awareness and Education: EIE historically reaches between 35-50 million households annually through earned media and remains the 'go to' Internet safety expert for national media outlets. Click here news.htm to stay informed.
- Public Policy and Law Enforcement Efforts: Promoting legal solutions that call for aggressive enforcement of existing laws and enactment of new laws to prevent the online exploitation and victimization of children.