- "As former AG of VA and now as governor, it's a chief priority of my office to keep children safe online. Protecting young people in a digital age is daunting. With the leadership and expertise of Donna Rice Hughes, Enough Is Enough® has developed the Internet Safety 101 Program which was piloted in VA in partnership with my office when I was AG. It's designed to prevent Internet crimes against children by empowering parents, educators, and caring adults to be the first line of defense. "
Robert F. McDonnell, Governor of Virginia
- "Donna continues to fight for the cause.... Speaking out for new laws and diligent enforcement of them."
Barbara Walters, 20/20
- "Donna fights to protect children from Internet dangers"
- "... a strong and effective advocate for children's online safety."
John Ashcroft, U.S. Attorney General (2001 to 2005)
- "By continuing to speak out and partner with the rest of the Internet, [EIE] is helping all of us build a medium we can be proud of."
Steve Case, former Chairman, America Online, Inc.
- "... an organization devoted to keeping online pornography off kids' computers."
Katie Couric, The Today Show, February 1, 2005
- "...one of the leaders in the fight against pornography aimed at children on the Internet."
- "[Donna Rice Hughes] has been warning about the dangers for years. Dateline first spoke with her 11 years ago. But now, she says the problem has grown with the Internet giving predators accessibility, affordability, and the anonymity to feed their criminal acts."
Dateline NBC, April 9, 2006
- "In[our] report, 'Children and Internet', we would like to introduce your activities and resources as a good case study so that we Japanese parents, educators, community leaders, ISPs and media can learn from them and encourage and empower ourselves."
Fumiko Inomata and Yasunao Seki, Japanese Ministry of Education Delegates
- "She [Donna Rice Hughes] is tireless in her dedication to the cause of protecting children on-line and is an extremely effective public policy expert."
Tim Robertson, CEO, FamilyClick.com
- "Donna Rice Hughes challenges parents to take charge of their children's Internet use and 'bridge the techno-generation gap.' "
Ernie Allen, President, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- "Donna Rice Hughes has been on the forefront of the battle to make the Internet safe for our children."
Former Senator Dan Coats
- "You are America's foremost leader on this important family issue and your involvement could make a great deal of difference."
Jim Kessler , Vice President for Policy, Third Way, 2006
- "Thank you for all the information you provide to law enforcement and families. I use it in my programs. One of the top sites for information."
Detective Les Glauner, King of Prussia, PA